Friday, September 30, 2005

Comment spam dealt with... I think

Okay, I turned on word verification (which I thought would be a setting for all my blogs when I turned it on in Backlog Bob's Blog - my other blog). Also, I set the already-spammed posts to hide existing comments, so if you left a comment on one of those posts, please feel free to leave it again on another post, or better yet, teach me how to delete some comments while leaving others; I am not as blog-savvy yet as I'd like to be. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

SRS

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 AM  
Blogger weblogbob83 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Backlog Bob's strong right straight