Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Political Teen moved

The Political Teen turned twenty last week, and so changed his website's name to "Expose the Left." My link has been changed accordingly.

SRS

P.S. I'm just kidding about the age thing. I have no idea how old or young the guy is. But I'm pretty sure it is a guy, because his name is Ian.

P.P.S. Occasionally Ian has some misleading transcripts/descriptions for his videos. For example, he wrote that Chris Matthews said in a clip that "the president is horny for those pictures" (of Jack Abramoff), when he actually said "the press is horny for those pictures." I don't know if the mislabelling is intentional or not. I do not necessarily endorse any of Ian's views, I just think it's a good resource among many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Backlog Bob's strong right straight